Klip Halo V2.0 with JST
£6.65 ex VAT
The JST Version of the Klip Halo V2.0 board for the BBC micro:bit breaks out each of the 19 GPIO pins from the BBC micro:bit with easily accessible, clearly marked connection points compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs. The edge connector allows simple assembly by slotting the BBC micro:bit into the Klip Halo V2.0, no tools are required for installation.
The Klip Halo V2.0 with JST has an integrated connector for 3V power and an on/off switch. The connector is the same as on the BBC micro:bit, so BBC micro:bit battery packs will plug in. DO NOT use with LiPo batteries. The switch also turns on /off the power to the 3V connections.
Uses for the Klip Halo V2.0 could include attaching external components using crocodile clips, or connecting to electro-fashion products.
Please note: Not suitable for use with LiPo batteries.
- Breaks out the micro:bits 19 GPIO pins to clearly marked connection points compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs.
- Features an edge connector that the micro:bit inserts into so no assembly required.
- The board has an on/off switch that also turns off power to the 3V connections.
- Designed for use with either crocodile clips or conductive thread.
- It also features a JST style power input connection.
- 1 x Klip Halo V2.0 Board (with JST) for the BBC micro:bit.
- Length: 80mm.
- Width: 80mm.
- Thickness: 18mm.