Arduino MKR IoT Carrier
£34.75 ex VAT
This Open Programmable IoT Platform allows you to easily build your own custom home or office automation devices. The sensors, circuits and display integrated on the MKR IoT Carrier leave you free to focus on prototyping and programming your next IoT projects. Control what you want, how you want to. The MKR IoT Carrier provides infinite possibilities for IoT projects. No soldering is required! The integrated sensors, circuits and display leave you free to focus on programming and prototyping your ideas, rather than wiring and troubleshooting.
Data Capture: Map the environment around the carrier using the integrated temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors and collect data about movement using the 6 axis IMU and light, gesture and proximity sensors. Easily add more external sensors to capture more data from more sources via the on-board Grove connectors (x3) Data Storage: Capture and store all the data locally on an SD card, or connect to the Arduino IoT Cloud for real-time data capture, storage and visualisation.
Data Visualisation: Locally view real-time sensor readings on the built-in OLED Colour Display and create visual or sound prompts using the embedded LEDs and buzzer.
Total Control: Directly control small-voltage electronic appliances using the onboard relays and the five tactile buttons, with the integrated display providing a handy on-device interface for immediate control. Alternatively, connect to the Arduino IoT Cloud to manage and control your device remotely on a smartphone via the Arduino Remote IoT app.
- In order to connect and integrate with the Arduino IoT Cloud, Simply attach any of the MKR family boards to provide the connectivity type of choice.
- Pressure Sensor: LPS22HB
- IMU: LSM6DSOX
- Humidity and Temperature Sensor: BME6688
- Ambient light, Gesture and Proximity sensor: APDS-9960
- 5x Capacitive Touch Buttons: Qtouch Pad
- 2x 24V Relays: V23079
- 5x RGB LEDs
- Display: KD013QVFMD002-01
- 2x Grove to Analog Input/Output
- Grove to I2C Input/Output
- SD Card slot (SD card not included)
- Battery holder (Battery not included)