Audio DAC SHIM (Line-Out)
£10.99 ex VAT
A super-simple, slimline way to hook up a hi-fi amp or powered speakers to your Raspberry Pi! Output punchy digital I2S audio whilst leaving your GPIO pins conveniently accessible.
This addon has been designed with a clever friction fit header which slips handily over your GPIO pins to be sandwiched between the Raspberry Pi and a HAT requiring zero soldering making it easily removable.
The PCM5100A DAC chip takes high quality digital audio from your Pi and pipes out crisp, line-level 24-bit / 192KHz stereo audio through the 3.5mm jack. Because Audio DAC SHIM adds no extra bulk to your Pi it's perfect for fitting inside sleek cases or hiding inside hi-fis, media centres or radiograms - letting you play music or stream digital radio through that still perfectly good sound system. It's also a handy way to add an audio output to your Pi Zero or Pi 400!
- A Raspberry Pi is not included with this product.
- PCM5100A DAC chip
- Line-level digital audio (24-bit / 192KHz) over I2S
- 3.5mm stereo jack
- SHIM-format board with friction-fit connectors
- 2x mounting holes (M2.5) for if you want to secure everything together with bolts
- No soldering required
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Dimensions: 66.5 x 16.2 x 5.2mm (L x W x D, including 3.5mm jack)