Bulldozer Add-On For The :MOVE MINIProduct Code: 2318
£7.49 ex VAT
With this Bulldozer add-on for¬†:MOVE mini for the BBC microbit, everyone's favourite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. Robots often do more than just :MOVE from A to B, and with this add-on so can :MOVE mini.
This self assembly bulldozer add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini, designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic, and also comes with the servo required to move the bulldozer add-on up and down.
There is a very simple¬†Servo:Lite¬†board hack that enables the control of the third servo, you can¬†find out how here. Once the kit is fully assembled, the bulldozer arm can be coded with the Microsoft¬†MakeCode Editor.
- This kit requires mechanical assembly.
- When attached to :MOVE mini this kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics.
- Code it with the Microsoft¬†MakeCode Editor.
- Use in conjunction with an App and control it over Bluetooth.
- Use the radio function and a second microbit as a controller.
- 1 x Set of Buldozer parts.
- 1 x¬†Continous rotation tervo.
- 4 x¬†M2 6mm Pan head steel screw.
- 4 x¬†M2 Hex Full width nut.
- 2 x¬†Counter sunk M3 screw.
- Length: 110mm.
- Width: 50mm.
- Height: 75mm.
- 1 x¬†:MOVE mini for the BBC microbit kit.
- 1 x¬†BBC microbit.
- Guide For Kitronik Custom MakeCode Editor Servo Blocks.
- Getting Started With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Controlling 3 Servos With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide for Controlling :MOVE mini With The microbit Radio.
- Guide For Adding Bluetooth Remote Control To :MOVE mini.
- WS2812B Datasheet.
- Servo:Lite board Datasheet.
- Build Instructions.