Grove Speech Recognition Kit for ArduinoProduct Code: 2129
£30.82 ex VAT
The Grove speech recognition kit for Arduino give you all the components to build multimedia smart home devices that you can control with your voice. The kit comes with a Grove shield for Arduino allowing easy plug and play connections for many types of Grove components.
This voice recognition smart home starter kit includes a speech recognition module able to recognise up to 22 speech commands, an MP3 module for music and audio file playback, a real time clock module for timing events and infrared transmitter and receiver modules.
Turn lights on and off, control your TV or play music with voice commands. Upgrade your Arduino's functionality with this exciting kit.
- 1x Grove - Speech Recognizer - recognises 22 speech commands
- 1x Grove - MP3 v2.0 to play music or different sound files
- 1x Grove - RTC to record the current time for your smart device, especially in those situations where time is crucial for an event
- 1x Base Shield to use more Grove modules simultaneously and easily
- 1x Grove - Infrared Receiver to detect infrared light
- 1x Grove - Infrared Emitter to emit infrared light which can be a signal for a control system
- 5x Cable
- 1x Manual - introduction for all the modules included in this kit