M5Stack GPS Module with Internal & External Antenna (NEO-M8N)
£22.74 ex VAT
This GPS is built with a NEO-M8N, U-Blox M8 concurrent GNSS modules and comes with an active Antenna.
The NEO-M8 series provides high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times while maintaining a low system power.
The NEO-M8N integrates a 72-channel U-Blox M8 GNSS engine that supports multiple GNSS systems ( Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS / QZSS ) and able to receive 3 GNSS systems simultaneously.
The series communicate protocol between M5Core and GPS is UART, physically connected via UART2 (GPIO16, GPIO17)
NOTE: A GPS signal can only be found outdoors
- Operating voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 80 °C
- Antenna type: built-in ceramic antenna and external antenna
- External Antenna port: SMA
- Can receive data from 3 GNSS systems concurrently
- Horizontal position accuracy: minimum 2.5m
- GPS module (NEO-M8N) Built-in Flash, so that you can upgrade the firmware
- Supported protocols: NMEA, UBX, RTCM
- Industry-leading -167dBm sensitivity
- Backward compatibility with NEO‐7 and NEO‐6 series
- 1x GPS Module
- 1x external Antenna(cable length : 1 meter)