Qwiic WiFi Shield - DA16200
£12.83 ex VAT
Ultra. Low. Power. Arguably the best three words in the IoT world. SparkFun has teamed up with ARM and Dialog to provide you with this Qwiic WiFi Shield based around the DA16200 module. The DA16200 is a fully integrated WiFi module with a 40MHz crystal oscillator, 32.768KHz RTC clock, RF Lumped RF filter, 4MB flash memory, and an onboard chip antenna. With the addition of a Qwiic connector, multiple GPIO options, JTAG connectors for deep dive programming, and you've got everything you need to get your R3 layout device ready to set up your next IoT project.
The SparkFun Qwiic WiFi Shield is ideal for door locks, thermostats, sensors, pet trackers, and other home IoT projects, thanks in part to the multiple sleep modes that allow you to take advantage of current draws as low as 0.2uA-3.5uA.
Additionally, the DA16200 module's certified WiFi alliance for IEEE802.11b/g/n, WiFi Direct, and WPS functionalities means that it has been approved for use by multiple countries and using the WiFi Alliance transfer policy, each WiFi Certification can be transferred without being tested again.
- Please be aware that the logic voltage for the Qwiic DA16200 WiFi Shield is 3.3V only.
- Arm® Cortex®-M4F core w/ clock frequency of 30~160 MHz
- WiFi processor
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 1x1, 20MHz channel bandwidth, 2.4GHz
- IEEE 802.11s Wi-Fi mesh
- WiFi security: WPA/WPA2-Enterprise/Personal, WPA2 SI, WPA3 SAE, and OWE
- 32 M-bit / 4 M-byte SPI Flash Memory
- 2 UARTs
- On-Chip RTC
- Three ultra-low power sleep modes
- Sleep current: 3.5uA
- Operating voltage: 2.1V to 3.6V
- Qwiic Connector for Arduino