Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT
£15.00 ex VAT
The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT is an add-on board for Raspberry Pi computers with PoE pins, including Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4. It is used to power Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet cable, provided that power-sourcing equipment is installed on the Ethernet network. The HAT also includes a fan to help cool the Raspberry Pi processor.
Use this HAT to add PoE+ capability to your Raspberry Pi's Ethernet port. Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3B+. Power-sourcing equipment is required.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2003 PoE
- Input Voltage: 37-57 V DC, Class 4 device
- Output Power: 5 V DC/4 A
- Cooling: 25 mm × 25 mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Features: Fully isolated switched-mode power supply; fan control
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to +50 °C