White LED Keyring Torch
£1.89 ex VAT
This pre-built White LED Keyring Torch offers the perfect solution for designing custom enclosures. The user doesn't have to solder or assemble anything, it comes pre-built and ready to go. Just add the included CR2032 coin cell battery and press the momentary button...light! This kit was designed with a Design and Technology lesson in mind, students can get straight to designing a case without any fuss or soldering-iron-related injuries.
The board features a single white LED with a Luminous Intensity of 230mCd and a viewing angle of 120 degrees. There are 4 mounting holes, 2 x M2 and 2 x M3, to provide the user with plenty of options when designing a case. The larger M3 holes are at the rear of the board, which makes it ideal for using one of them for attaching a keyring. It's a very compact design, which lends itself to very discreet case designs. If you feel like popping it on a keyring, it's about the same physical size as an average key so it will fit nicely in your pocket.
The board is powered by a CR2032 coin cell (included) which provides enough power for a minimum of 24 hours of continuous usage. The use of a momentary button means that you can't accidentally leave it switched on when it's not in use, as soon as you take your thumb off the button, out goes the light.
- The perfect kit for designing custom cases.
- Ideally suited as a student task for Design & Technology.
- The kit is pre-built, and no soldering or mechanical assembly is required.
- Just pop in the included CR2032 coin cell battery and the torch is ready to go.
- The board features a single momentary on/off switch which prevents the user from accidentally leaving it switched on.
- The included CR2032 coin cell provides enough power for a minimum of 24 hours of continuous usage.
- There are 4 mounting holes, 2 x M2 and 2 x M3.
- It can easily be attached to a keyring via one of the 2 M3 mounting holes.
- Dimensions: 44mm x 22mm x 5.8mm.