2.5-9V Fine-Adjust Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S9V11MA
£5.83 ex VAT
The S9V11MA switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a finely adjustable output between 2.5V and 9V whether it is higher or lower than the input voltage, which can range from 2V to 16V. (Note: minimum start-up voltage is 3V, but it operates to 2V after that.) The compact module can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 2V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 16V
- Maximum Output current: 1.5A
- Minimum Output Voltage: 2.5V
- Maximum Output Voltage: 6V
- Reverse Voltage Protection: No
- Maximum Quiescent Current: 1mA
- The minimum startup voltage is 3V, but the regulator can operate down to 2V after startup.
- Under typical conditions, where the input voltage is close to the output voltage. Maximum output current can be higher when stepping down and lower when stepping up.
- Output voltage is set by a built-in precision 12-turn potentiometer.
- With no load. Actual quiescent current depends on input voltage; it is typically under 300µA when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.