4-Channel SPDT Relay HAT for Raspberry Pi
£23.72 ex VAT
The 4-Channel SPDT Relay HAT for Raspberry Pi utilizes four high-quality SPDT (single pole - double throw) relays and provides NO/NC (Normally Open/ Normally Closed) interfaces that can control the load of high current.
This is a great solution for controlling devices that can't be directly controlled by the I2C bus. The standardized shield form factor enables smooth connection with a Raspberry Pi and it also has four LED indicators that show the on/off state of each relay.
- High-quality SPDT (single pole - double throw) relays
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3 and 4
- I2C interface with three hardware SW1 (1, 2, 3) to select the fixed I2C-bus address
- Relay screw terminals for easy connection
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay
- Power Supply: 4.75 ~ 5.5V
- Max Switching Voltage: 30VDC/ 250VAC
- Max Switching Current: 15A
- Frequency: 4Hz
- Dimensions: 91.2 x 56 x 32mm