Aluminum Alloy CNC Passive Cooling Cover Case for Raspberry Pi CM4 Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board
£14.54 ex VAT
When you are running the Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for long hours, the board tends to get very hot with all the workloads. So, the PC/ABS Case with Aluminum Heatsink is the ultimate solution for your overheating problems.
This PC/ABS case comes with an Aluminum alloy top which has a large heatsink in order to cool down the CM4 at extreme loads. Also, this case provides better protection as well and is suitable to be used in industrial applications. The case has long rubber feet for better stability when placed on a flat surface. You can mount this case in two different methods. One is to use the keyhole slot wall mount and hang it on the wall (you can hang it in 2 different orientations). The other is to use the 3 mounting holes and mount them onto a DIN rail.
- Raspberry Pi CM4 and Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board not included.
- Suitable to use with Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4
- Aluminium alloy top with large heat sink for better heat dissipation
- Thermal pad to provide better contact between Aluminum heatsink and CM4 CPU
- PC/ABS case with better protection which is suitable for industrial applications
- Case with long rubber feet for better stability when placed on a flat surface
- Keyhole slot wall mount with the ability to hang in two orientations
- DIN rail mount support with 3 mounting holes