AM2301B - Wired Enclosed AHT20 - Temperature and Humidity Sensor
£7.49 ex VAT
The AM2301B is a nice but inexpensive temperature and humidity sensor that looks similar to a DHT22/AM2302 temperature and humidity sensors, but unlike those classic DHT sensors, this one has an I2C interface and can be powered by anything from 2.5V to 5.5V so it's good with 3V or 5V microcontrollers! On the Inside is an AHT20, which is great for letting you can take sensor readings as often as you like, and as it uses standard I2C it's super easy to use with any Arduino or Linux/Raspberry Pi board.
This sensor has a typical accuracy of ±2% relative humidity, and ±0.3 °C at 20-80% RH and 20-60 °C. There is only one I2C address so it's not a good option when you need multiple humidity sensors.
- I2C address 0x38 (cannot be changed)
- 2.5V to 5.5V power and logic level
- Pin order: Red Power, Black Ground, Yellow SDA, White SCL
- Built-in 4.7K I2C pullup resistors.
- Usage Humidity: 0... 100%RH
- Usage Temperature: -40ºC – 80ºC
- Typical accuracy of ±2% relative humidity, and ±0.3 °C at 20-80% RH and 20-60 °C
- Overall accuracy of ±3% relative humidity, and ±0.5 °C
- 24AWG cables
- Dimensions: 58.8mm x 26.8mm x 13.2mm / 2.3" x 1.1" x 0.5"