An Introduction to the iPad with iOS10Product Code: 2441
Apple iPads and iPad minis are becoming increasingly popular and now with the release of the latest version of Apple's operating system iOS10, more people than ever are using them. If you are one of these people, then this book is for you.
This book will guide you through setting up and using your iPad for the first time. It will provide you with many useful hints, tips and warnings about possible pitfalls you may encounter. The book is written in plain English and avoids technical jargon wherever possible and, also, has many easy to follow 'step-through' instructions.
Among the many topics covered are:
- A brief look at the iPad.
- Configuring your iPad for the first time.
- Connecting your iPad to your home network.
- Working with e-mail and surfing the Internet.
- Exploring features of iOS10.
- Getting and installing software from Apple's App Store.
- Backing up your iPad.
- Making video calls with FaceTime.
- Simple troubleshooting.
- And more besides...
This book will help you make the most of Apple's new iOS10 operating system installed on your iPad. Much of the material will also apply to iPhones with iOS10.
A Babani Book by Andrew Edney.