Basic:bit for BBC micro:bit - Three-Way I/O ExpansionProduct Code: 2767
£2.49 ex VAT
The Basic:bit is a basic breakout board for the micro:bit. It has a buzzer and three groups of GVS pins(P0/P1/P2) on the board. Each group of GVS pins separately leads out the IO port, 3V port and GND port on micro:bit.
While this basic:bit is small size with simple a structure, it is more than enough for most users to complete most of their micro:bit projects.
- Small size with smart design, it is a perfect match for your micro:bit.
- Easily connects to a micro:bit and lead out its power and IO ports with screws only.
- Lead out P0/P1/P2/3V/GND port on micro:bit board.
- Allow you to complete most micro:bit projects with three IO ports.
- The switch on board controls the ON/OFF status of buzzer.