BBC micro:bit Fun Lesson Pack
£41.66 ex VAT
We understand that as teachers planning your lessons can be a long and tedious process or a parent who would like their child to develop new and exciting coding skills, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
To help you save time and effort, we have developed five fun and engaging lessons for the micro:bit which can be used as interesting one-off activities or alongside what students are currently studying.
This pack contains the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Collect the Dots
- Lesson 2: Binary
- Lesson 3: Dice
- Lesson 4: The Guesser
- Lesson 5: micro:bit Cars
Designed around the UK Computing Curriculum, each lesson comes with:
- A Presentation: this includes a warm-up activity, learning aims/objectives, lesson content, questions/activities and learning checks.
- Worksheet(s): these are used alongside the presentation to help guide your students with learning their programming skills to complete the objectives.
- Answer Sheet(s): these contain the answers for all worksheets and homework sheets, these can be used to help you mark the sheets, or can be handed out for peer assessment.
- Lesson Plan: this is designed to help save you time in planning the lesson, and can be modified to match and include the needs of your learners.