Breakout Board for SD-MMC Cards (BOB-12941)Product Code: 589
£5.91 ex VAT
With SD and MMC memory prices dropping, the time is right for mass storage and datalogging. This breakout board will allow you to breakout the SD/MMC socket to a standard .1" 10-pin header. Perfect for breadboarding and the likes. Board comes fully assembled and tested as shown.
The board has 11 signal holes, ready for 0.1" header pins (not included)
- COM : Common - Connects to the housing
- WP : Write Protect Detect Switch
- CD : Card Detect Switch
- P9 : Not used in SPI Mode (Pin 9 on SD Card)
- IRQ : Not used in SPI mode (Pin 8 on SD Card)
- DO : Serial Data Out
- GND : Ground - Connect this to COM to ground the housing
- CLK : Serial Clock
- VCC : 3.3V Power
- DI : Serial Data In
- CS : Chip Select
It is recommended that you connect the COM pin to GND if you plan to use the CD or WP pins.