Digital RGB Addressable LED Weatherproof Strip - 60 LED with Integrated Controller - 1m
£8.56 ex VAT
This RGB LED strip uses a new IC chip, the GS8208 chip allows for continuous data transfer even if there's an issue with the data line or an LED.
Some of the main advantages of a GS8208 LED strip over your standard WS2812 or SK6812 are that it's powered at 12V and it features breakpoint continuous transmission.
In the absence of input data signal the GS8208 displays the built-in display patterns which means this strip is even suitable for applications without a controller.
- Supply Voltage: 12-15V
- Refresh Rate: 8kHz (PWM)
- Resumable data transfer functionality, a single chip failure does not affect data transmission
- Built-in display pattern for when no input signal is detected
- Built-in automatic test mode
- Compatible with the Adafruit NeoPixel library
- Each pixel has its own IC