Electronics Activity Pack
£8.33 ex VAT
We understand that as teachers planning your lessons can be a long and tedious process for a parent who would like their child to develop new and exciting STEM skills, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
To help you save time and effort, we have developed a series of activities based on components and circuits. These can be used in your lessons as activities or homework to help develop skills in drawing circuits diagrams, reading resistor values and learning component symbols.
This pack comes with the following activities:
- Complete the Circuits: Contains tasks of varying difficulty to get students to start completing circuit diagrams before drawing their own from scratch.
- Component Word Search: A word search filled with different components
Name that Component 1: Students have to match the name to commonly used components against their symbol before using them to create a circuit diagram.
- Name that Component 2: A more in-depth and advanced version of the Name that Component activity. This contains more circuit symbols that students have to name along with a bigger circuit to be created.
- Resistor Values: Contains a detailed explanation with examples on how to calculate resistor values with practice questions.
- What am I?: A series of different questions and clues where students have to guess the components.