Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 (ID: 2772)
£16.51 ex VAT
This is the Feather M0 Basic Proto, it has prototyping space built in to the board. Feather has been designed to be a new standard for portable microcontroller cores.
At the Feather M0's heart is an ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 processor, clocked at 48 MHz and at 3.3V logic, the same one used in the new Arduino Zero. This chip has a large 256K of FLASH (8x more than the Atmega328 or 32u4) and 32K of RAM (16x as much)! This chip comes with built in USB so it has USB-to-Serial program and debug capability built in with no need for an FTDI-like chip.
Its easy to use for portable projects, with an added connector for any 3.7V Lithium polymer batteries and built in battery charging. You don't need a battery, it will run just fine straight from the micro USB connector. If you do have a battery, you can take it on the go, then plug in the USB to recharge. The Feather will automatically switch over to USB power when its available. We also tied the battery thru a divider to an analog pin, so you can measure and monitor the battery voltage to detect when you need a recharge.
- ATSAMD21G18 @ 48MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 256KB of FLASH + 32KB of RAM
- 32.768 KHz crystal for clock generation & RTC
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- 20 GPIO pins
- Hardware Serial, hardware I2C, hardware SPI support
- PWM outputs on all pins
- 6 x 12-bit analog inputs
- 1 x 10-bit analog ouput (DAC)
- Built in 100mA lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
- Pin #13 red LED for general purpose blinking
- Power/enable pin
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button
- Dimensions: 51mm x 23mm x 8mm / 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.28"
- Weight: 4.6g