Grove Digital Light SensorProduct Code: 2197
£8.15 ex VAT
The Grove digital light sensor module is based on the I2C light-to-digital converter TSL2561 which transform light intensity into a digital signal. This is different from traditional analog light sensors, as this digital module features a selectable light spectrum range thanks to its dual light sensitive diodes: infrared and full spectrum.
This sensor allows you to switch between three detection modes to take your readings. Infrared mode, full spectrum mode and human visible mode. It has a high resolution 16-bit digital output at 400 KHz and a wide dynamic range of 40,000 LUX.
- Ambient light sensing
- Backlighting control for display panel
- Keyboard illumination control
- Selectable detection modes
- High resolution 16-Bit digital output at 400 kHz I2C Fast-Mode
- Wide dynamic range: 0.1 - 40,000 LUX
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings