Grove Inventor Kit for micro:bit
£53.33 ex VAT
The Grove Inventor Kit for Micro:bit brings endless possibilities to your micro:bit. The core board in this kit is the Grove shield for micro:bit v2.0, with which you can use plenty of Grove modules including sensors, displays and actuators to interact with the micro:bit. This is great for beginners because with Grove, there is no need of soldering or jump wires any more due to it's plug-and-play design, even your prototyping will be easier and much more convenient.
This kit comes with 8 Grove modules to get you started with the micro:bit. With these grove modules, you can measure and display distance, use gesture to play different music or make a smart guard for your desk or room. Grove have prepared all the necessary libraries(packages) which can be downloaded for free.
If you are a beginner to micro:bit, don’t worry because there are 12 different projects which will teach you step by step.
Note: In order to make some of these Grove modules function, it is recommended to use the micro-USB port on Grove shield for micro:bit to power the circuit.
- Cool extension shield with rich and convenient peripherals;
- 8 well selected Grove modules for working with micro:bit;
- 12 awesome projects to let you get started quickly:
- Control the Light
- Sunshine micro:bit
- LED Bar Controller
- Music Player
- Gesture Recognition
- Smart Guard
- Shake Counter
- Ultrasonic Meter
- Rainbow on The Desk
- Guardians of The Secrets in Your Bag
- Guardians of The Secrets in Your Room
- Magic Musician
- Well documented instruction.
- 1x Grove Shield for micro:bit v2
- 1x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor(P)
- 1x Grove - Speaker
- 1x Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger
- 1x Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
- 1x Grove - WS2812 Waterproof LED strip
- 1x Grove- Gesture Sensor
- 1x Grove - 4-Digit Display
- 1x Grove - Red LED
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x 12 Project Guide
- 10x Alligator Cables
- 7 - Grove Cables