Grove - Moisture Sensor
£1.72 ex VAT
The Grove Moisture Sensor can be used to detect the moisture of soil and to judge if there is dampness around the sensor. It can be used to decide if the plants in a garden need watering. It can be used in gardens to automate watering plants. It can be used very easily by just inserting the sensor into the soil and reading the output using ADC.
- This sensor is not hardened against contamination or exposure of the control circuitry to water and may be prone to electrolytic corrosion across the probes, please use it for PROTOTYPING ONLY.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V
- Operating Current: 35mA
- Sensor Output Value in dry soil: 0~300
- Sensor Output Value in humid soil: 300~700
- Sensor Output Value in water: 700~900