Grove Starter Kit for IoT based on Raspberry Pi
£144.87 ex VAT
Building an IoT project on your Raspberry Pi has never been an easy task for many developers. This is due to the messy hardware connections involved, and complicated software programming. The Grove Starter Kit for IoT based on Raspberry Pi works with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core and Microsoft Azure.
The GrovePi+ cape included in the kit is fully compatible with your Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 2 that both run Windows 10 IoT Core. With the easy-to-use Grove system, you are now able to connect up to 15 Grove modules to your Raspberry Pi simply through the Grove interfaces on the GrovePi+.
In addition to the high performance sensors and actuators, the kit contains a 5 inch HDMI Display and a RGB LCD with a backlight. The Grove Starter Kit for IoT based on Raspberry Pi is a powerful platform on which to begin your exploration on the Internet of Things.
Note: This kit does not include a Raspberry Pi
- Easy-to-use GrovePi+ that is compatible with Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+/2/3
- Plug-n-play Grove Modules for rapid prototyping
- 1 x GrovePi+
- 1 x 5 Inch HDMI Display with USB Touch Screen
- 1 x Grove - Relay
- 1 x Grove - Temp & Humi Sensor
- 1 x Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger
- 1 x Grove - LED Bar v2.0
- 1 x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor (P)
- 1 x Grove - Buzzer
- 1 x Grove - Sound Sensor
- 1 x Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
- 1 x Grove - Button
- 1 x Grove - LCD RGB Backlight
- 1 x Flat HDMI Male to Male Cable (1m)
- 1 x Micro USB Cable (1200px)
- 1 x 26AWG Grove Cable