Grove - TDS Sensor/Meter For Water Quality (Total Dissolved Solids)
£10.70 ex VAT
The Grove - TDS Sensor detects the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels in the water which can be used to indicate the water quality. The Grove - TDS Sensor can be applied in water quality applications such as TDS meters, wells, aquariums and hydroponics etc.
It supports 3.3/5V input voltage and 0 ~ 2.3V Output Voltage making it easily compatible with all Arduino Boards. The sensor also provides a waterproof probe, making the testing process much easier to handle.
What is TDS and why should you care
TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, is a measure of the dissolved combined content of all inorganic and organic substances present in water. Typically, the higher the TDS value, the more substances dissolved in water. Hence, higher levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) can indicate that water has more contaminants that can pose health risks.
- The Waterproof TDS probe cannot be used in water above 70°C.
- The sensor cannot be used to measure flowing water.
- The sensor cannot be used to measure water with high pollution concentration.
- The Grove sensor itself is not waterproof.
- Analog Signal, easy to implement
- Support 3.3/5V Input Voltage
- Good Arduino Compatibility, where 0 ~ 2.3V Output Voltage can be easily implemented in 3.3/5V control system
- Waterproof TDS Probe
- Input Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 2.3V
- Working Current: 3 ~ 6mA
- TDS Measurement Range: 0 ~ 1000ppm
- Power indication LED
- Connection Interface: Grove 4-Pin / XHB 2.54mm 2P
- Cable Length: 60cm
- Connection Interface: XHB 2.54mm 2P