Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor (DHT11)
£4.99 ex VAT
This temperature & humidity sensor provides a pre-calibrated digital output. A unique capacitive sensor element measures relative humidity and the temperature is measured by a negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor. It has excellent reliability and long term stability.
Note: Please note that this sensor will not work when environmental temperatures is below 0℃.
- Dimensions: 40mm x 20mm x 8mm
- Input Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Measuring Humidity Range 20%-29% RH
- Measuring Temperature Range: 0-50℃
- Relative Humidity and temperature measurement
- Full range temperature compensation Calibrated
- Digital signal Long term stability
- Long transmission distance
- Low power consumption
- Low Cost