Grove - Temperature Sensor
£4.16 ex VAT
This Temperature Sensor uses a thermistor to measure ambient temperature. The resistance of thermistor changes based on ambient temperature. This resistance value alters the output of a voltage divider which is measured by an analog input pin and converted to a temperature value. The operating range is -40 to 125°C , with an accuracy of 1.5°C .
- Dimensions: 24mm x 20mm x 9.8mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V - 5V
- Thermistor Zero Power Resistance: 100 KΩ
- Resistance Tolerance: ±1%
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 125°C