GrovePi+ - add-on board with 15 Grove 4-pin interfaces for Raspberry Pi
£31.42 ex VAT
GrovePi+ is an add-on board with 15 Grove 4-pin interfaces that brings Grove sensors to the Raspberry Pi. It is compatible with the Raspberry Pi models B, B+, A+, 2 and 3.
GrovePi+ is an easy-to-use and modular system for hardware hacking with the Raspberry Pi, no need for soldering or breadboards: plug in your Grove sensors and start programming immediately. Grove is an easy to use collection of more than 100 inexpensive plug-and-play modules that sense and control the physical world. With hundreds of Grove sensors to choose from, connect them to your Raspberry Pi to increase its interactivity with endless possibilities.
- Raspberry Pi is not included.
- The code library used with this board is not compatible with Debian Bullseye
- Dimensions: 88mm x 58mm x 23mm
- Includes 7 digital ports, 3 analogue ports and 3 I2C ports.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi models B, B+, A+, 2 and 3.
- Faster SPI and higher reliability UART connections
- Simplifies firmware updates