Line Following add-on for :MOVE miniProduct Code: 2960
£9.99 ex VAT
Add line following functionality to the Kitronik :MOVE mini for the BBC micro:bit with this easy to assemble add-on kit.
This add-on comes with all the parts required to add line following functionality to the :MOVE mini and does not require any soldering. Once built, the sensitivity of the left and right sensors can be individually tweaked to ensure smooth operation.
See the resource section to download the line following code example. By default, the code will cause the buggy to follow a dark line on a light background but the code can be altered to do the opposite.
There is no soldering required but the kit does require some mechanical assembly.
- Add line following functionality to the :MOVE mini for the BBC micro:bit.
- Can either follow a dark line on a light background or a light line on a dark background.
- The line following sensitivity can be adjusted with a screwdriver.
- No Soldering required.
- Example line following code is provided.
- 1 x :MOVE Sensor Interface for the BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x :MOVE Line Following board for the BBC micro:bit.
- 1 x Connector Cable.
- 2 x CS M3 8mm Screws.
- 2 x M3 Hex Full Width Nut.
- 5 x CS M3 12mm Screws.
- 2 x 5 PCB pin headers.