Lithium Polymer Battery - 1000mAh
£6.25 ex VAT
These are very slim, extremely lightweight batteries based on the new Polymer Lithium Ion chemistry. This is the highest energy density currently in production. Each cell outputs a nominal 3.7V at 1000mAh! Comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST connector - 2mm spacing between pins. These batteries require special charging. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialised LiPo charger.
Battery includes built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage.
- Be careful with the JST connectors. They can stick in pretty good and tugging on them can damage the connector.
- Check this tutorial for an easy way to remove them safely.
- Dimensions: 35 x 53 x 7 mm - measurements can vary slightly, usually by +-1mm
- Weight: 22g
- Capacity: 1000mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 2200mAh (2C)
- Robust power source under extreme conditions (-20 to 35C)