Lithium Polymer Battery - 2000mAh
£2.82 ex VAT
These are very slim, extremely lightweight batteries based on the new Polymer Lithium Ion chemistry. This is the highest energy density currently in production. Each cell outputs a nominal 3.7V at 2000mAh! This battery comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST connector - 2mm spacing between pins. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a charger specifically designed for LiPo batteries.
- Battery includes built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage.
- Be careful with the JST connectors. They can stick in pretty good and tugging on them can damage the connector.
- Check this tutorial for an easy way to remove them safely.
- Dimensions: 54.5 x 61.5 x 6.5 mm - measurements can vary slightly, usually by +-1mm
- Weight: 41g
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 4000mAh (2C)
- Robust power source under extreme conditions (-20 to 60C)