Maker Pi Pico: Simplifying Raspberry Pi Pico for Beginners (includes Pico)
£7.18 ex VAT
The Maker Pi Pico is a great all-in-one board for beginners and experienced makers alike, it comes with a Raspberry Pi Pico pre-soldered onto the board and runs a simple demo program right out of the box. There is a Reset button incorporated on the board and provides access to all GPIO pins on two 20 ways pin-headers, with clear labels. Each GPIO is coupled with an LED indicator for convenient code testing and troubleshooting. To make it even easier and convenient for use, the bottom layer of this board even comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram showing the function of each pin.
This compact yet feature-packed board is designed to sit at the heart of your STEM & robotics projects and comes jam-packed with loads of handy features and ready-to-use components including Grove ports, Micro SD card slot and a Piezo Buzzer, just use the jumper wires and/or Grove cables to connect any sensor and output modules to expand its capability with no soldering required!
The Maker Pi Pico can be programmed with CircuitPython, MicroPython & C/C++. Just connect to any computer (including Raspberry Pi SBC) via USB, then drag and drop the file onto it to upload the program. It's as easy as copying a file into your thumb drive!
- Work out-of-the-box. No soldering!
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico's pins on two 20 ways pin headers
- LED indicators on all GPIO pins
- 3x programmable push button (GP20-22)
- 1x RGB LED - NeoPixel (GP28)
- 1x Piezo buzzer (GP18)
- 1x 3.5mm stereo audio jack (GP18-19)
- 1x Micro SD card slot (GP10-15)
- 1x ESP-01 socket (GP16-17)
- 6x Grove port
- Can be programmed with CircuitPython, MicroPython & C/C++
- Dimensions - 93.98mm x 68.58mm