Makey Makey Quiz Pack
£8.33 ex VAT
The Makey Makey is a great STEM product designed for learners of all ages! Due to its simplicity of block programming (Scratch) and its flexibility to easily be used in nearly any subject! You can hook up anything that is slightly conductive to use all kinds of fun things as an input.
We understand that as teachers planning your lessons can be a long and tedious process or a parent who would like their child to develop new and exciting programming skills, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
To help you save time and effort, we have developed a pack of six fun and engaging quiz packs with different backgrounds and characters to help introduce your students to the basic concepts of programming while making fun games for any subject/topic they are currently studying to help further stretch and solidify their understanding.
Note: This requires a Makey Makey (sold separately)
This pack contains the following quizzes:
- Quiz 1: Input Quiz (School)
- Quiz 2: Input Quiz (Space)
- Quiz 3: Input Quiz (Underwater)
- Quiz 4: True or False Quiz (School)
- Quiz 5: True or False Quiz (Space)
- Quiz 6: True or False Quiz (Underwater)
Each quiz comes with:
- Activity Sheet(s): these are used alongside the example and student programs to show each input, there are premade and blank activity sheets for custom inputs.
- Example Program: these programs can be loaded into Scratch with some pre-written questions as a demonstration.
- Student Program(s): these programs can be loaded into Scratch for your students/child to use to create their quizzes using the activity sheet.
- Lesson Plan: this is designed to help save you time in planning the lesson, and can be modified to match and include the needs of your learners.
- Teachers Guide: this is designed for teachers/parents who might not understand programming. This guide will help explain what the program, how it works and what the student needs to do.