MDBT42Q - nRF52832 based BLE module
£10.62 inc VAT
£8.85 ex VAT
£8.85 ex VAT
MDBT42Q is a Bluetooth 4.0, BT 4.1 and BT 4.2 stack (Bluetooth low energy or BLE) module designed based on Nordic nRF52832 SoC solution, which incorporates: GPIO, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, PWM and ADC interfaces for connecting peripherals and sensors.
- Dual Transmission mode of BLE & 2.4 GHz RF upon customer preference.
- Long working distance: over 80 meters in open space
- Compact size with (L) 16 x (W) 10 x (H) 2.2 mm.
- Low power requirements, ultra-low peak, average and idle mode power consumption.
- Be compatible with a large installed base of mobile phones, tablets and computers.
- Fully coverage of BLE software stack. See 1.3 Profile & Service Information.
- BLE & RF transmission switching helps products fit all operation system and most hardware.
- Multi-protocol 2.4GHz radio
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M4F processor
- 512KB flash programmed memory and 64KB RAM
- Software stacks available as downloads
- Application development independent from protocol stack
- On-air compatible with nRF51, nRF24AP and nRF24L series
- Programmable output power from +4dBm to -20dBm
- RAM mapped FIFOs using EasyDMA
- Dynamic on-air payload length up to 256 bytes
- Flexible and configurable 32 pin GPIO
- Simple ON / OFF global power mode
- Full set of digital interface all with Easy DMA including:
- 3 x Hardware SPI master ; 3 x Hardware SPI slave
- 2 x two-wire master ; 2 x two-wire slave
- 1 x UART (CTS / RTS)
- PDM for digital microphone
- I2S for audio
- 12-bit / 200KSPS ADC
- 128-bit AES ECB / CCM / AAR co-processor
- Lowe cost external crystal 32MHz ¬± 40ppm for Bluetooth ; ¬± 50ppm for ANT Plus
- Lowe power 32MHz crystal and RC oscillators
- Wide supply voltage range 1.7V to 3.6V
- On-chip DC/DC buck converter
- Individual power management for all peripherals
- Timer counter
- 5 x 32-bit
- 3 x 24-bit RTC
- NFC-A tag interface for OOB pairing
- Granted main regional certification such as FCC (USA), CE (Europe), IC (Canada), TELEC (Japan), KCC (Korea), SRRC (China), and NCC (Taiwan)
- RoHS and REACH compliant