Microsoft Office 2016 Explained
This book is based on the Home and business version of Microsoft Office 2016 PC-based software. It will also be very useful to Office 365 users, as a large part of this subscription and cloud-based package is made up of Office 2016.
The book covers Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote all of which can be used on desktop, laptop and tablet devices controlled by a mouse or touch-screen. Each application is introduced with sufficient detail to get you working and easy-to-follow hands-on examples are included to help you quickly and easily get to grips with them. No prior knowledge is assumed.
among the useful topics covered are:
- How to use Word to enter, edit and format text, enhance your work with document page layouts, paragraph styles and templates, headers and footers and the addition of pictures and artwork.
- How to configure and use Outlook for e-mail messages and add attachments, organise contacts and how to use Address Book, Calendar, Tasks and Notes.
- How to use Excel to enter, edit and enhance text, build up simple spreadsheet examples, format your work, generate eD worksheets, and add graphs and data charts.
- How to use PowerPoint to design a presentation and add transitions and animation.
- How to use OneNote to create documents in any of the other applications.
- How to use Share and Export facilities to upload your work to OneDrive and share content with others.
- And much more besides...
An extremely useful companion to anyone using Office 2016 or Office 365 for the first time, or who may have used one of the previous versions of Microsoft's Office.
A Babani Computer Guidebook by Noel Kantaris