MyoWare 2.0 Link Shield
£11.66 ex VAT
The MyoWare® 2.0 Link Shield is designed to easily connect a MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor to your Arduino microcontroller. The shield provides a 3.5mm TRS jack so that you can use a 3.5mm TRS-to-TRS cable to link the boards together. The MyoWare 2.0 Link Shield is equipped with snap connectors on the board so you can easily stack it to the top side of the MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor.
The board also includes two switches. One is used for power while the other is selecting the output mode for the raw EMG (RAW), rectified (RECT), or envelope (ENV) signal. Two status LEDs are built-in for power and the envelope signal. A jumper is also included for reference or ground. You'll need the MyoWare 2.0 Arduino Shield and a development board with the Arduino Uno R3 footprint to link each MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor and Link Shield stack.
- MyoWare and the Link Shield are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation treatment, or prevention of disease, in a man or other animals. Additionally, this Shield does not include the 3.5mm TRS Cable. This will need to be purchased separately.
- 3.5mm TRS Connector
- ON/OFF for Power
- Output Selection for RAW/RECT/ENV
- LED Indicator
- MyoWare® 2.0 Muscle Sensor Form Factor
- 3x Female Snap Pins (Power and EMG Envelope Output)
- Reference/GND Jumper
- Board Dimensions
- 37.57mm x 35.90mm (1.48” x 1.41”)