Pico Decker (Quad Expander)
£9.99 ex VAT
Quadruplicate your GPIO pins and attach up to four add-ons to a single Raspberry Pi Pico with this formidable Pico Decker expander board!
Struggling to choose between Pico add-ons? Mix and match up to four Pico Packs or Bases at once, or use the four sets of fully labelled male GPIO pins to easily attach other devices, jumper wires or circuitry making it very useful for prototyping.
NOTE: You'll need to check for data pin conflicts when using multiple Pico add-ons, it's recommend using pinout.xyz to help avoid conflicts
- One landing area with labelled female headers for attaching to your Pico
- Four landing areas with labelled (mirrored) male headers for attaching add-ons
- 4x M2.5 mounting holes
- 4x rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 99% assembled - just need to stick on the feet!
- No soldering required
- Dimensions: approx 148mm x 52mm x 13mm (L x W x H, including feet and headers)