Pico Explorer Base
£17.31 ex VAT
Transform your Raspberry Pi Pico into an electronic adventure playground packed with physical computing goodies including an LCD screen, motor drivers, a mini breadboard, and much more!
Pico Explorer lets you play with circuits, build science experiments, prototype tiny robots and inventions and, most importantly, Figure Out How It All Works. With incorporated tinkering essentials like a mini breadboard, motor drivers, ADC inputs, a built in speaker, general purpose inputs/outputs, switches, and two Breakout Garden slots so you can add on a couple of our wide range of Pimoroni breakouts.
They've also managed to fit in a vibrant 240x240 IPS LCD screen with four tactile buttons so you can easily monitor and control what your project is doing. It's all wrapped up in a nice, sturdy baseboard with a pleasingly compact footprint which won't involve nearly as many trailing wires as if you were experimenting with a traditional breadboard setup.
A comprehensive MicroPython and C++ libraries will let you control every aspect of the board like a digital maestro. It's great for beginners, advanced users, and people who awkwardly sit somewhere in the middle and cannot be placed into a simple demographic bucket
- Pico Explorer Base
- Piezo Speaker
- 1.54" IPS LCD Screen (240 x 240)
- Four User-Controllable Switches
- Two Half-Bridge Motor Drivers (with over current indicator LED)
- Easy Access GPIO and ADC Pin Headers
- Two Breakout Garden I2C Sockets
- Mini Breadboard
- Rubber Feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
- No soldering is required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached)
- Dimensions: approx 117mm x 63mm x 20mm (L x W x H, assembled)
- Programmable with C/C++ and MicroPython