Pico LiPo - 16MB
£11.24 ex VAT
A top of the line Pirate-brand RP2040-powered microcontroller with lots of flash memory, USB-C, STEMMA QT/Qwiic and debug connectors and built in LiPo charging!
This Pico LiPo is powered and programmable via USB-C and comes with a mighty 16MB of QSPI (XiP) flash on board to take on the chunkiest of projects. It's been made it super easy to connect to things solderlessly too - there's a Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector so you can hook up a whole host of different sensors and breakouts, and a debug connector for if you want to do your programming using a SWD debugger. There's an on/off button and a BOOTSEL button, which can also be used as a user switch.
Pimoroni Pico LiPo also has onboard LiPo/LiIon battery management - the inbuilt charging circuitry means charging your battery is as easy as plugging your Pimoroni Pico Lipo in via USB. There's two indicator LEDs connected to the battery circuit to keep you informed of on/off state and charging status.
Programmable with C++, MicroPython or CircuitPython, Pimoroni Pico LiPo is the perfect powerhouse for your portable projects.
- You should only use Pimoroni Pico LiPo with LiPo or LiIon batteries, and you should make sure that any project involving LiPos is sufficiently protected from being dented, bent, punctured or crushed.
- The power button can also be used as a reset button. Just double press it to cut and reinstate the power whilst holding down the BOOTSEL button on the Pimoroni Pico LiPo to get into bootloader mode, with no plugging and unplugging of cables required.
- Powered by RP2040
- Dual ARM Cortex M0+ running at up to 133Mhz
- 264kB of SRAM
- 16MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP
- MCP73831 charger with 215mA charging current
- XB6096I2S battery protector
- USB-C connector for power, programming, and data transfer
- 4 pin Qw-ST (Qwiic / STEMMA QT) connector
- 3 pin debug connector (JST-SH)
- 2-pole JST PH battery connector, with polarity marked on the board
- Switch for basic input (doubles up as DFU select on boot)
- Power button
- Power, charging and user LED indicators
- On-board 3V3 regulator (max regulator current output 600mA)
- Input voltage range 3V - 5.5V
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico add-ons
- Measurements: approx 53mm x 21mm x 8mm (L x W x H, including connectors)
Pimoroni Pico boards are firmware agnostic! You can program them with C/C++ or MicroPython in the same way as you would a Raspberry Pi Pico