Pico Omnibus (Dual Expander)
£5.74 ex VAT
Double up your GPIO pins and attach two add-ons to a single Raspberry Pi Pico with this expansive Pico Omnibus!
Pico Omnibus lets you plug in two Pico Packs or Bases at once*, or you can use the extra set of male GPIO pins to easily attach other devices, jumper wires or circuitry - very useful for prototyping. They've added useful labels to all three sets of connectors, so you can be sure that all those lovely wires are going to the right places.
- You'll need to check for data pin conflicts when using multiple Pico add-ons, it's recommended using pinout.xyz to help avoid conflicts
- The Pico and add-on packs shown in the photo are not included.
- One landing area with labelled female headers for attaching to your Pico
- Two landing areas with labelled (mirrored) male headers for attaching add-ons
- 4x rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 99% assembled - just need to stick on the feet!
- No soldering required
- Dimensions: approx 94mm x 52 mm x 12mm (L x W x H, including headers)