Pico Omnibus (Dual Expander)
£6.24 ex VAT
Double up your GPIO pins and attach two add-ons to a single Raspberry Pi Pico with this expansive Pico Omnibus!
Pico Omnibus lets you plug in two Pico Packs or Bases at once*, or you can use the extra set of male GPIO pins to easily attach other devices, jumper wires or circuitry - very useful for prototyping. They've added useful labels to all three sets of connectors, so you can be sure that all those lovely wires are going to the right places.
NOTE: You'll need to check for data pin conflicts when using multiple Pico add-ons, it's recommend using pinout.xyz to help avoid conflicts
NOTE: The Pico and add-on packs shown in the photo are not included.
- One landing area with labelled female headers for attaching to your Pico
- Two landing areas with labelled (mirrored) male headers for attaching add-ons
- 4x rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 99% assembled - just need to stick on the feet!
- No soldering required
- Dimensions: approx 94mm x 52 mm x 12mm (L x W x H, including headers)