Pico RGB Keypad Base
£18.24 ex VAT
Connect a glorious, squishy, 4x4 rainbow-illuminated keypad to your Raspberry Pi Pico - perfect for making a custom USB input device!
The RGB Keypad Base equips a Pico with an eye-catching 4x4 silicone keypad, fully loaded with addressable APA102 LEDs so that each key can be illuminated in any colour you wish
It's all mounted on a sturdy base with rubber feet to keep it nice and level, with a handily labelled landing area for your Pico. They've broken out the full set of Pico pins to make it easy to connect up other hardware as well.
Connect your Pico project to another computer via USB for a beautiful macro keypad or a tidy synth controller. RGB Keypad Base would also work well in any project that would benefit from having fancy light up buttons as inputs - a code protected door lock perhaps, a disco dance floor for your fingers or a Simon Says style game with which to taunt your friends.
- 4x4 silicone keypad with conductive buttons
- 16 x APA102 addressable RGB LEDs
- Keypad buttons are connected via a TCA9555 IO expander (I2C address: 0x20)
- Labelled landing area with female headers for attaching your Pico, with broken out pins
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Some assembly required!
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached).
- Dimensions: approx 60mm x 101mm x 16mm (L x W x H, assembled)