Pico Scroll Pack
£9.38 ex VAT
A sparkly 17x7 grid of snugly packed, individually controllable white LEDs to bling up your Raspberry Pi Pico, accompanied by a quartet of useful buttons.
Take a moment to appreciate the simplicity and elegance of a bright white LED, so often overlooked next to its flashy RGB cousins. Pico Scroll Pack incorporates 119 white LEDs in a tidy 17x7 matrix, along with four tactile buttons for interacting with your Pico-based contraption. The brightness of each LED is individually controllable, and it's very nice for displaying graphs, scrolling messages, soothing snowfall animations or visualising cellular automata
- 17x7 matrix of white LEDs (119 total)
- Individual PWM brightness control of each LED
- IS31FL3731 LED matrix driver chip, I2C address: 0x74
- 4x tactile buttons
- Pre-soldered female headers for attaching to Pico
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Fully assembled
- No soldering is required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached).
- Dimensions: approx 65mm x 25mm x 10mm (L x W x H, including headers and buttons)
- Programmable with C/C++ and MicroPython