Pico Unicorn Pack
£16.49 ex VAT
A sparkly matrix of over a hundred fantabulous RGB LEDs for all your rainbow needs and some handy buttons - sized perfectly for the Raspberry Pi Pico!
The familiar Unicorn setup has been resized so that it fits nicely on the back of your Pico - with a tidy 7x16 matrix (that's 112 RGB LEDs!) it's surely the fanciest backpack going. The four tactile buttons can be used to switch between modes, as controls for simple games, or adjusting brightness.
It's possible to control the colour and brightness of each LED individually so you can use it to display animations, text, simple images, and more. Make a mini photo FX lamp, a smart status light for Zoom, use it to display colourful scrolling messages on your fridge, or just enjoy some pretty animations.
- 16x7 matrix of RGB LEDs (112 total)
- Individual colour/brightness control of each LED
- 4 x tactile buttons
- Pre-soldered female headers for attaching to Pico
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached)
- Dimensions: approx 62mm x 25mm x 10mm (L x W x H, including headers and buttons)
- Programmable with C/C++ and MicroPython