Proto Shield Rev3
£8.97 ex VAT
The new Proto Shield is a convenient way to add circuitry to your Genuino - fitting comfortably on top UNO, Mega, Zero, and 101 boards. You'll find extra connections for all of the Genuino I/O pins, a small soldering area both for through-hole and SMD components, two general LED footprints, and a power supply rails strip.
The Prototyping Shield makes it easy for you to design custom circuits. You can solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, or use it with a small solderless breadboard (not included) to quickly test circuit ideas without having to solder. It's got extra connections for all of the Arduino I/O pins, and it's got space to mount through-hole and surface mount integrated circuits. It's a convenient way to make your custom circuit and Arduino into a single module.
Note:2 x female stackable headers with 8 pins, 1 x female stackable headers with 6 pins, 1 x female stackable headers with 6 pins and a 2 row 3 pin female header are supplied with this shield. Some soldering required.
The wide prototyping area has some extra features:
- 1.0 Arduino Pinout
- 1 ICSP Connector foortprint
- 14 pin SMD footprint (50 mils pitch)
- 20 pin Through Hole footprint (100 mils pitch)
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: Board dependent
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- Analog Output Pins: Board dependent
- DC Current per I/O Pin: Board dependent
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: Board dependent
- DC Current for 5V Pin: Board dependent
- SMD footprint: SOIC 24
- LED footprints: 2
- Dimensions: 68.6mm x 53.4mm