Rainbow HATProduct Code: 2858
£18.32 ex VAT
Rainbow HAT has a buffet of sensors, inputs and displays to explore Android ThingsTM. Use it as a weather station, a clock, a timer or stopwatch, a mood light, or endless other things.
Pimoroni worked with the Android Things team at Google to create this great add-on board that features displays, sensors, sound, and lots of LEDs! It's the perfect introduction to developing Android Things applications on the Raspberry Pi.
Rainbow HAT also has a full Python API for use on Raspbian just like all of their other HATs that you know and love!
The board is designed specifically to show off the wide range of protocols available on the Raspberry Pi, including SPI (the APA102 LEDs), I2C (the BMP280 sensor and 14-segment displays), GPIO (the capacitive touch buttons and LEDs), and PWM (the piezo buzzer).
Note: If you're using Rainbow HAT with a Raspberry Pi 3B+, then you'll need to use a set of stand-offs to ensure that the new PoE pins do not contact components on the underside of Rainbow HAT.
- Seven APA102 multicolour LEDs
- Four 14-segment alphanumeric displays (green LEDs)
- HT16K33 display driver chip
- Three capacitive touch buttons
- Atmel QT1070 capacitive touch driver chip
- Blue, green and red LEDs
- BMP280 temperature and pressure sensor
- Piezo buzzer
- Breakout pins for servo, I2C, SPI, and UART (all 3v3)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W