Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Board v1.0
Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Board v1.0 is based on the Freescale MC33932 dual H-Bridge Power IC, which can control inductive loads with currents up to 5.0A peak per single bridge. It lets you drive two DC motors with your Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+ and Pi 2 Model B, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently.
The motor driver board is based on the Freescale MC33932 dual H-Bridge Power IC, which can control inductive loads with currents up to 5.0A peak per single bridge, and supports a very wide range of input voltage from 6V~28V. The on board DC/DC converter can provide a 5V power supply for the Raspberry Pi with 1000mA maximum current, allowing for just one power supply to drive the motors and power up the Raspberry Pi.
- Power interface: DC Jack
- Dimensions: 91.20mm x 56.15mm
- Operating Voltage: 6V ~ 28V
- DC/DC output: 5V 1000mA @ "5V" pin
- Output Current(For Each Channel ): 2A (continuous operation) / 5A(peak)
- Output Duty Range: 0%~100%
- Output short-circuit protection: Short to VPWR or GND
- Over-current limiting: Regulation via internal constant-off-time PWM
- Current limit threshold: 6V ~ 28V