Raspberry Pi RP2040 Microcontroller Chip
£0.74 ex VAT
High performance. Low cost. Small package.
The RP2040 is Raspberry Pi’s first inexpensive, efficient microcontroller packed into a small and powerful 7 mm × 7 mm package, with just two square millimetres of 40 nm silicon along with 264kB of SRAM, 30 multifunction GPIO pins, a heap of standard peripherals (I2C, SPI, UART, PWM, clocks, etc), and USB support.
This isn’t just a powerful chip: it’s designed to help you bring every last drop of that power to bear. With six independent banks of RAM, and a fully connected switch at the heart of its bus fabric, you can easily arrange for the cores and DMA engines to run in parallel without contention.
Originally this microcontroller was only onboard the Raspberry Pi Pico, however, it is now available as a standalone microprocessor chip allowing you to use them in your own custom homemade projects, industrial applications and more.
Please Note: Max 10 units per customer
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ @ 133MHz
- 264KB of on-chip RAM
- Support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash memory via a QSPI bus
- DMA controller
- Interpolator and integer divider peripherals
- 30 GPIO pins, 4 of which can be used as analogue inputs
- 2 × UARTs, 2 × SPI controllers, and 2 × I2C controllers
- 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 × Raspberry Pi Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines
- USB mass-storage boot mode with UF2 support, for drag-anddrop programming