RF Explorer - WSUB1GProduct Code: 2722
£117.49 ex VAT
RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model comes with a nice Nagoya NA-773 wide band telescopic antenna.
Note: This unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available.
- Dimensions: 113mm x 70mm x 25mm
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminium metal case
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Frequency band: 240 - 960 MHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz - 100MHz
- Amplitude resoultion: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -115dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz ISM bands, including 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHzand • 915MHz, also including UHF TV, 70cm and 33cm HAM radio, GSM, etc. Any frequency from 240MHz to 960MHz is covered.
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits