Ring:bit Car - BBC micro:bit Educational Smart Robot Buggy Kit for Kids
£14.16 ex VAT
The ring:bit car is a DIY smart car DIY kit that includes everything you'll need aprart from a micro:bit and batteries. The ring:bit has extended 3 channels of GPIO, for which 2 are used for driving servos and one channel of GPIO is undefined.
- This kit does not contain a micro:bit or batteries.
- Dimensions 155mm x 116mm x 65mm
- Small size with cute design
- Great for education and STEM
- Program how the ring:bit moves
- Enable to draw graphics
- Requires 3x AAA batteries
- Car Chassis
- ring:bit board
- Servo x 2
- Instructional book