£40.90 ex VAT
Seeeduino Ethernet is a compact and multifunctional development platform, which merges data logging and processing, device control and Ethernet communication together into one.
It's armed with a MEGA328P chip and a Wiz5100: the former provides an Arduino controlling style and the latter provides TCP and UDP Ethernet communication ability. Plus an integrated SD card module, it's convenient and neat for remote data logging, processing or transferring via a network. It has a minimal height RJ45 port and power jack to suit most of the existing Arduino Shields. Two Grove ports are also included to enable easy extensions of sensors and actuators.
- Integrates predominant features of Arduino, Ethernet Shield and SD Card Shield
- Arduino controlling style
- Standard RJ45 Ethernet jack
- Indicator LEDs for internet connection
- Easy to access the reset button
- Support up to 4 TCP/UDP network connections at the same time
- Support Micro SD card
- Operating voltage: 7 VDC - 13 VDC (9VDC Recommended)